- 1st September 2018 - Farringdon XC Relays, Sunderland Harriers
- 29th September 2018 NEHL Wrekenton, Saltwell Harriers
- 7th October (Sunday) NEHL Druridge Bay - Blyth RC
- 13th October (prov) Jarrow Minors XC for years 4, 5 & 6 Bedewell Park
- 27th October 2018 Sherman Cup & Davison Shield, South Shields
- 17th November 2018 NEHL - Aykley Heads, Derwentside AC, Durham City Harriers & Elvet Striders
- 8th December 2018 North Eastern Cross Country Championships, Wrekenton, NECAA
- 5th January 2019 (prov date) NEHL #4 Venue tbc
- 26th January 2019 Northern Cross Country Championships, Pontefract
- 9th February 2019 NEHL Thornley Hall Farm, Blackhill Bounders
- 23rd February 2019 National Cross Country Championships, Harewood House, Leeds
- 2nd March 2019 NEHL Alnwick Castle, Alnwick Harriers
Season 2018-19 Fees
Club fee £50 to register a team, plus £3 for every individual athlete registered in advance of the event. As in previous years runners must retain their number for the whole season. Team managers will be able to log in add add new runners before each fixture.
There are no registrations on the day at the first fixture.
Lost / Replacement numbers are available on the day from fixture 2 onwards for £5 per number.
If your clubs team manager has changed, please email us us we can amend their email & login details.
RACE ORDER & TIMES for the coming season - please note change to last years timetable
1200 Under 11 Boys (1.5k)
1205 Under 11 Girls (1.5k)
1210 Under 17 Men (1.5 laps approx. 5k)
1215 Under 20 & Under 17 Women (1.5 laps approx 5k)
1220 Under 15 Boys (1 lap approx. 2 miles - 3.2k)
1225 Under 15 Girls (1 lap approx. 2 miles - 3.2k)
1230 Under 13 Boys (1 lap approx. 2 miles - 3.2k)
1235 Under 13 Girls (1 lap approx. 2 miles - 3.2k)
1250 Senior Women (2 laps approx. 4 miles - 6.4k)
1350 Senior Men (3 laps approx. 6 miles - 9.6k)
Age restrictions as follows:
Under 11 - must be age 9 on the day of competition
Under 13 - must be 11 on 31st August 2018. U11s turning 11 during the season may move up to the U13s
Under 15 - must be 13 on 31st August 2018.
Under 17 men - must be 15 on 31st August 2018.
Under 17 & 20 women - must be 15 on 31st August 2018.
Senior Men - must be 17 on 31st August 2018.
Senior Women - must be 20 on 31st August 2018.
Masters men aged 65 may (if they wish) run in the 2 lap Senior Women's race, they register as per normal in the men's race, then come to race hq for a replacement number. Masters wishing to do this must stay in the 2 lap race all season.